This will be short. I’m using my iPod tonight as it’s too late to get out the computer and all. Everything went smoothly except for the fact that we left an hour late, but it didn’t say we were late until after we were supposed to have landed. It’s good to home and my bed is looking so comfy right now. More in-depth post about today to follow. My mother has ordered me to bed ;).
Home Sweet Home
Posted in Everyday Happenings
Posted by hollyjb on December 27, 2011
MOST RECENT STUFF
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK
GO CHECK OUT LAFEMMEROAR AND THE CCC!
- RT @WilmotsMarc: L’Allemagne, beau Champion du Monde ! Félicitations aux joueurs et au staff de la Mannschaft ! #gerarg #worldcup2014 2 weeks ago
- RT @BelRedDevils: Herzlichen Glückwunsch, @DFB_Team #ger. Enjoy this moment! #WorldCup2014 #gerarg 2 weeks ago
- @cbcsports watching it in Ottawa! 2 weeks ago
- RT @cbcsports: Does this #GER goal win it ALL? #CBCWorldCup vine.co/v/MxjOUrur1T9 2 weeks ago
- Congrats #GER! Good job #ARG, you put up a tough fight and played a great game. #WorldCupFinal #2014 #GERARG 1-0 2 weeks ago
LIFE IS GOOD AT THE TOP.
WHERE ARE YOU FROM AGAIN?
THIS POST GOES WHERE?
TAG…YOU’RE IT!Amsterdam baby teeth baby walk bakery bath bath time beautiful weather beer Belgium birthday blogging books Brussels bubbles camera cheese chicken pocks chicken pox chocolate choir city hall cold computer dessert Facebook fish foie gras France French class fries Glee groceries Hannut hospital late night laughter laundry Little Gym Louvain-la-Neuve mountains movie movies mud museum music musical Namur nap packing piano pictures pj's play time rain school sick Skype sleep slippers smile snow spots sun sunglasses tea tired To Do List TV Verbier Switzerland walk walking Wasseiges wind WWI YouTube
- 10,948 hits